I do everything to spread the Good News and share in its blessings.
-1 Corinthians 9:23 (NLT)
Are you good with the Gospel, or all-in?
|When you’re good with the Gospel…||When you’re all-in with the Gospel…|
|You’re content with checking boxes.||You’re into exploring the depths.|
|You keep your beliefs to yourself.||You steer conversations toward faith.|
|You secretly wonder if it really matters.||You pray for witnessing opportunities.|
|You stumble while trying to explain it.||You equip yourself to share it.|
|You think it’s enough to love people.||You think that loving embraces sharing.|
|You’re thankful but not committed.||You take risks and make sacrifices.|
|Your life is probably comfortable and predictable.||Your life is probably full of adventure and surprise.|
Want to become all-in with the Gospel?
- Admit where you’re at and ask God to light a fire in you.
- Get close to other Jesus-followers who are all-in with the Gospel.
- Identify and memorize your list of the top-10 Gospel verses.
- Take baby steps at least 3 times a week (like offering to pray for the waitress that serves you or inviting a neighbor to join you at church).
- As you gain more confidence, take a dive into the deep end (whatever that might mean for you).